Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Past meeting Present


This afternoon, after I feeding the squirrels at the park which was just steps from my studio. As I was walking toward to my building, someone walk by me and say how’s going? I turned around at look at this man but had no idea who he was. He looks like on the homeless old men usually hangs around at the park as I study at his face hoping I could remember who he was. He must sense this and introduced himself as JC!
J.C. was a teaching assistant at the printmaking department at OCA when I was a student there but it was 30 years ago. Eventually, he gained a full time teaching job there but I had no contact with him since I graduated.
As we making some small talk, I couldn’t help to think how time hasn’t been kind to him and how much he has aged. I wondered how he still recognized and remember me after all these years.

No comments: